Re: regexp_replace failing on 9.0.4

От Rob Sargentg
Тема Re: regexp_replace failing on 9.0.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Maybe we're barking up the wrong tree by suspecting the regex itself.
> Perhaps the updates were suppressed by a trigger, or the transaction
> rolled back instead of committing, or some such?
>
>             regards, tom lane
Barking mad, more like it.  I had rolled  back the execution of my
function in my dev env. and running again produces the same result as
experienced in production system.

Why the update of the text type field view regexp_replace is failing
still confuses me, but that's pretty much my natural state.  The size of
the text field ranges from 7.5k to 24k char.

Here is the update (again)
   update cms.segment_data s
   set text = regexp_replace(f.content,
'(^.*)ns/acres/pathology/dx/1.5(.*$)', E'\\1ns/acres/pathology/dx/1.6\\2')
   from
     dm.payload_segment p,
     support.fix_pathdx_namespace f
   where s.id  = p.segment_data_id
   and p.item_id = f.item_id
   and p.content_version = f.maxversion
   ;

От: Ray Stell
Сообщение: Re: .backup file documentation
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Trust intermediate CA for client certificates