Re: Pgadmin errors with postgresql 9.5

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Pgadmin errors with postgresql 9.5
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Yogi Barot <YBarot@symcor.com> writes:
> I was able to upgrade to postgresql 9.5 successfully using backup restore as first try, but when connecting to
postgresql9.5 cluster using pgadmin, I am getting bellow errors, it goes away after clicking 50 times to the same
error.

> "an error has occured, column not found in pgSet: rolcatupdate "

Sounds like you need a newer version of pgAdmin ... or, if they haven't
yet released an update compatible with 9.5, press them to do so.

От: Yogi Barot
Сообщение: Pgadmin errors with postgresql 9.5
От: "drum.lucas@gmail.com"
Сообщение: Recovery - New Slave PostgreSQL 9.2