Re: Can't drop tables ERROR: cache lookup failed for relation 411727

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Can't drop tables ERROR: cache lookup failed for relation 411727
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Fuzzygoth <dav.phillips@ntlworld.com> writes:
> I have been attempting to move our database to our new database server
> but i have encountered a few problems along the way. One of the errors
> that I encountered was the error below when trying to drop a table so
> I could re-build it.

> ERROR:  cache lookup failed for relation 411727

If this database has been a slony slave in the past, then this could
indeed be slony's fault.  You'd get better answers about that (and about
how to deal with it) on the slony mail lists --- see
http://lists.slony.info/mailman/listinfo

Сообщение: Re: anonymous block in Postgres - Hello World
Сообщение: Re: anonymous block in Postgres - Hello World