Re: PostgreSQL XAResource & GlassFish 3.1.2.2

От Bryan Varner
Тема Re: PostgreSQL XAResource & GlassFish 3.1.2.2
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> Bryan,
>
> Can you test Heikki's patch with your code. Florent any chance you can
> give me java 5 patch or better yet a git pull

Sorry Dave, I'm not seeing a patch from Heikki in any email? is this all
happening on github?

Since this is a production issue for me, I'm having to be a little more
careful than just ramming test code into my environment and hoping it
all shakes out. I've also been talking with other developers from the
GlassFish project, attempting to understand better what their JTA TM
expects from a resource.

Regards,
-Bryan