Re: LDFLAGS vs. shared libraries

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: LDFLAGS vs. shared libraries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Oliver Jowett <oliver@opencloud.com> writes:
> I've changed Makefile.shlib to add all of LDFLAGS to SHLIB_LINK for now,
> but I'm assuming there's a reason that it was only using -L flags
> originally.

IIRC, on some platforms there are elements of LDFLAGS that will actively
break shared library linking.

> Is there a Right Way to pass extra options for
> shared-library linking?

LDFLAGS_SL is meant for this, I believe.  Dunno whether you can set it
via configure, though ... that may be an oversight.  In the meantime
you could hand-hack Makefile.global to set it.

Сообщение: Re: tablespace and sequences?
Сообщение: Re: tablespace and sequences?