Re: Strange Windows problem, lock_timeout test request

От james
Тема Re: Strange Windows problem, lock_timeout test request
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> So, while no native 64-bit compilers are available for free as part of
> Visual Studio Express 2012 (11), it doesn't matter much. The issue is
> more that it's very much Microsoft's whim whether they release compilers
> at all and if so, which ones, when and how.

I think I have a pretty vanilla Visual Studio Express 2012 for Desktop and:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC\bin\x86_amd64>.\cl
Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 17.00.51106.1 for x64

usage: cl [ option... ] filename... [ /link linkoption... ]

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC\bin\x86_amd64>

Am I misunderstanding the discussion here?

Isn't that the 64-bit tool suite?

Does anyone care if the compiler is a 64 bit binary itself?

Сообщение: Re: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review]
Сообщение: Re: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review]