Re: [sepgsql 1/3] add name qualified creation label

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: [sepgsql 1/3] add name qualified creation label
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 1/23/2013 8:32 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> FWIW, in Fedora-land I see:
>
> F16: 2.1.6    (F16 will go out of support next month)
> F17: 2.1.10    (F17 has been stable for 6+ months)
> F18: 2.1.12    (F18 just went stable)
>
> While requiring 2.1.10 today might be thought a tad leading-edge,
> will that still be true by the time we ship 9.3?

I'd be far more interested in what is in RHEL and CentOS.    Fedora,
with its 6 month obsolescence cycle, is of zero interest to me for
deploying database servers.

EL6 has libselinux 2.0.94
EL5 has libselinux 1.33.4

Сообщение: Re: [sepgsql 1/3] add name qualified creation label
Сообщение: Re: [sepgsql 1/3] add name qualified creation label