Re: Website Todo List

От dmp
Тема Re: Website Todo List
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dave,

Looks like you have been busy today. I'm afraid the small project that I
thought would be done in a week or so turned into in a month due to my
lack of assessing the base code's terrible state.

I still have on my tasks to get Appache Forrest installed locally and
evaluating automation possibilities. In so doing helping with the todo
list updating and keeping it updated on the website.

danap.

Dave Cramer wrote:
> Yes, apache forrest is still being used. Given the work involved to change
> it and the lack of resources it is desirable by default.
>
> Yes that would be helpful
>
> Dave
>
> Dave Cramer
>
> dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
> http://www.credativ.ca

Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] BUG #7766: Running a DML statement that affects more than 4 billion rows results in an exception
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] BUG #7766: Running a DML statement that affects more than 4 billion rows results in an exception