Обсуждение: Website Todo List

Website Todo List

От
dmp
Дата:
Is the website todo list up to date?

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/todo.html

danap.

Re: Website Todo List

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Horribly not.

Dave

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:04 PM, dmp <danap@ttc-cmc.net> wrote:
Is the website todo list up to date?

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/todo.html

danap.

Re: Website Todo List

От
dmp
Дата:
Ok, so I guess it would be somewhat hard then to pick something on that
list to do. So is it fair to say then that something to do with the Website
like daily, weekly update to keep track of things would be helpful?

If so is Apache Forrest still being used and is that still desirable
to handle automation for project processes.

danap.

Dave Cramer wrote:
> Horribly not.
>
> Dave
>
> Dave Cramer
>
> dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
> http://www.credativ.ca
>

> On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:04 PM, dmp <danap@ttc-cmc.net
> <mailto:danap@ttc-cmc.net>> wrote:
>
>     Is the website todo list up to date?
>
>     http://jdbc.postgresql.org/__todo.html
>     <http://jdbc.postgresql.org/todo.html>
>
>     danap.

Re: Website Todo List

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Dana,

Yes, apache forrest is still being used. Given the work involved to change it and the lack of resources it is desirable by default.

Yes that would be helpful