Re: Re: BUG #7628: Installation of PostgreSQL 9.2.1 on Windows 7 may take too long

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Re: BUG #7628: Installation of PostgreSQL 9.2.1 on Windows 7 may take too long
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 11/15/2012 02:11 AM, limkimhuot wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Today is my fourth day I have been trying to install PostgreSQL
> (postgresql-9.2.1-1-windows-x64) in my window 7 x64, yet it fails all the
> time.
>
> I don't know much about VB script or I am very new in VB.
>
> Is it correct if I place code of the new environment variable like this:
>
> SYSTEMDRIVER = %SYSTEMDRIVE%
> strProgramFiles = objShell.ExpandEnvironmentStrings("%PROGRAMFILES%")
> strSystemDrive = objShell.ExpandEnvironmentStrings("%SYSTEMDRIVER%")
This is a typo in the installer. It was recognised and fixed a few weeks
ago; I expect the public installers will have the fix in the next patch
release.

You can work around it in the mean time by editing your system
environment settings to add a SYSTEMDRIVER environment variable.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310519

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #7657: Create Table doesn't create columns
От: stuart@stuartbishop.net
Сообщение: BUG #7661: pgstattuple from unpackaged fails on old installation