Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day?

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 11/08/2012 03:38 AM, Shane Ambler wrote:
> On 08/11/2012 02:14, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately, the next level up plan for Google Analytics that would
>> get us all the data starts at $150K / year.  But I wonder if they
>> have some options for nonprofits?
>>

> Anyone had a look at piwik.org ?
> It aims to be an OSS alternative to google analytics.

piwik is a pretty reasonable substitute for google analytics

> While there appears to be some work on including PDO_PGSQL support it
> is still not functional yet.
> Any volunteers?

however - not having postgresql support is a blocker for the main
infrastructure.

Stefan

Сообщение: Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day?
Сообщение: Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day?