Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day?

От Shane Ambler
Тема Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day?
Дата
Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day?
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 08/11/2012 02:14, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:

> Unfortunately, the next level up plan for Google Analytics that would
> get us all the data starts at $150K / year.  But I wonder if they
> have some options for nonprofits?

Anyone had a look at piwik.org ?
It aims to be an OSS alternative to google analytics.

While there appears to be some work on including PDO_PGSQL support it
is still not functional yet.
Any volunteers?

Сообщение: Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day?
Сообщение: Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day?