Re: unlooged tables

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: unlooged tables
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 11/07/2012 05:09 AM, Igor Neyman wrote:

Hi,

Where in pg_catalog I can find, if the table was created as “unlogged” (or not)?

As in: create unlogged table t1(c1 int);

I can’t seem to find this info in pg_catalog tables/views.

Tried psql with –E to describe (\d) unlogged table, but it was not helpful.

SELECT relpersistence FROM pg_class WHERE relname = 't1';

'u' is unlogged, 'p' is persistent, 't' is temporary.

See http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/catalog-pg-class.html

--
Craig Ringer