Re: Add AlmaLinux as Specifically Supported Distro

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: Add AlmaLinux as Specifically Supported Distro
Дата
Список pgsql-www

> On Jan 4, 2022, at 09:49, Justin Clift <justin@postgresql.org> wrote:
> Are we able to indicate on the download page that our CentOS RPMs "should"
> work on AlmaLinux, though we haven't tested it ourselves?

I think there would be a concern that if a community package doesn't work on Alma, for whatever reason, we're implying
thatwe will provide support in some way.  If we qualify it too much, it becomes "Alma exists" rather than useful
informationfor the downloader.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Add AlmaLinux as Specifically Supported Distro
Сообщение: Re: Add AlmaLinux as Specifically Supported Distro