Re: Add AlmaLinux as Specifically Supported Distro

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Add AlmaLinux as Specifically Supported Distro
Дата
Re: Add AlmaLinux as Specifically Supported Distro
Список pgsql-www
On 2022-01-05 04:41, Devrim Gündüz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 2022-01-04 at 11:01 -0600, Jonathan Wright wrote:
>> Gotcha.  Anything I need to do for listing Alma then (realizing
>> tests/builds won't happen on it directly)?  I send patches if needed.
>
> As I explained before, unless community decides otherwise7, Rocky will
> be listed there. I already buildpackages on 11 separate platforms (plus
> Rocky for testing), and no intention to add another "clone".

Are we able to indicate on the download page that our CentOS RPMs
"should"
work on AlmaLinux, though we haven't tested it ourselves?

Seems a bit unfair to completely leave them off the list.

+ Justin

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Add AlmaLinux as Specifically Supported Distro
Сообщение: Re: Add AlmaLinux as Specifically Supported Distro