No restore of BLOB data (permissions?)

От Jordi Mulet
Тема No restore of BLOB data (permissions?)
Дата
Re: No restore of BLOB data (permissions?)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,
 I tried to backup and restore a database  (including blob data) and pg_restore give me an error (pg_dump seems to be working Ok).
Message.
pg_restore  -c -h localhost -p 5432 -U postgres -d database1 -v database1.backup

pg_restore: restoring BLOBS
pg_restore: [archiver] could not create large object 16591
pg_restore: *** aborted because of error

pg_dump.exe -h localhost -p 5432 -U postgres -v -o -F c -b  database1 -f  "database1.backup"

database1.backup is created (aprox. 25 MB)

error code 0

I tried  pg_restore -l  in order to list contents of backup file and it seems some problem is detected on database1.backup:

1690; 0 0 BLOBS - BLOBS
1691; 0 0 BLOB COMMENTS - BLOB COMMENTS