Buildfarm test failure

От Mike Fowler
Тема Buildfarm test failure
Дата
Re: Buildfarm test failure
Список pgsql-jdbc
The buildfarm failed last night whilst performing the JDK 5 builds:

testjar:
     [mkdir] Created dir: /home/ubuntu/buildarea/HEAD/pgjdbc/build/tests
     [javac] /home/ubuntu/buildarea/HEAD/pgjdbc/build.xml:399: warning:
'includeantruntime' was not set, defaulting to build.sysclasspath=last;
set to false for repeatable builds
     [javac] Compiling 58 source files to
/home/ubuntu/buildarea/HEAD/pgjdbc/build/tests
     [javac]
/home/ubuntu/buildarea/HEAD/pgjdbc/org/postgresql/test/jdbc2/ArrayTest.java:213:
cannot find symbol
     [javac] symbol  : method
createArrayOf(java.lang.String,java.lang.String[])
     [javac] location: interface java.sql.Connection
     [javac]         Array sqlArray = conn.createArrayOf("text", strArray);
     [javac]                              ^
     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
     [javac] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
     [javac] 1 error

I've done some digging and it appears that a test of a JDBC4 method has
ended up in the JDBC2 test suite. I've attached a patch that removes the
offending test and there is no need to add it to the corresponding JDBC4
tests as it is already present.

Kind regards,
--
Mike Fowler