Re: BUG #7628: Installation of PostgreSQL 9.2.1 on Windows 7 may take too long

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: BUG #7628: Installation of PostgreSQL 9.2.1 on Windows 7 may take too long
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 11/01/2012 01:23 PM, Sandeep Thakkar wrote:
> Thanks George. I have fixed the typo in initcluster.vbs on all
> affected branches.
Out of interest, how long has that typo been there?

Could this be the cause of *all* the various and persistent issues we've
had with icacls.exe running for ages on some systems? Or have there been
previous problems detected and fixed too?

--
Craig Ringer

От: Sandeep Thakkar
Сообщение: Re: BUG #7628: Installation of PostgreSQL 9.2.1 on Windows 7 may take too long
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: BUG #7628: Installation of PostgreSQL 9.2.1 on Windows 7 may take too long