Re: 9.1-903 JDBC 3 Download

От dmp
Тема Re: 9.1-903 JDBC 3 Download
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
1. What are the 3 jvm's supported now? 5,6,7?

2. Have not built the jar files for while, before did
    it with CVS and ant. How are they now built since
    the code is on git?

No need to reply immediately at your convience, will
not be able to look at for a few days. General comment
though.

1. Could not the 3 jvm be put on a single machine.
2. link to appropriate version for path.
3. build.

A script could do this I think. Then its just a matter
of making a standard image of the configuration and
spinning it up to run.

danap.