Cannot close 'an error has occurred' dialogue box

От Adrian Heath
Тема Cannot close 'an error has occurred' dialogue box
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Running pgAdminIII v1.14.2 on Debian Wheezy 64bit in KDE4 against a (remote) Debian postgreSql v9.1.6 database (default install)

I connect to the server, select Server Status option and the server status window opens.
The server status screen lists the current connections and then displays a dialog box "error has occurred, unable to access log file $libdir etc, click OK".

I am unable to click on the Ok button to close the dialog box or either of the pgAdmin screens. I can drag the dialog box around the screen but cannot close it. Only option is to terminate the pgAdmin process.

I am not interested in reconfiguring the server/changing access writes to allow me to access the log files, I just want to be able to close the dialog box.

Regards

Adrian Heath
TrackTrans e-POD