Re: Postgresql switch over process

От Bill MacArthur
Тема Re: Postgresql switch over process
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 10/17/2012 3:20 PM, Shams Khan wrote:
> Can somebody tell me how we can automate the switch over process, I
> know there is once file recovery.conf which contains the parameter
> trigger_file. But my question is what code that file contains....Hope
> my thinking is correct.

The trigger file itself contains nothing. You can simply create an empty file when it's needed. You can use 'touch' in
linux.The server will see that it has appeared and do what it needs to do from there.

Bill MacArthur

От: Shams Khan
Сообщение: Postgresql switch over process
От: Parkirat Bagga
Сообщение: Streaming Replication (Master Delta Sync)