Re: snapshot too old issues, first around wraparound and then more.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: snapshot too old issues, first around wraparound and then more.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> writes:
> What I had in mind was this: a committer adopting the feature
> themselves. The committer would be morally obligated to maintain the
> feature on an ongoing basis, just as if they were the original
> committer. This seems like the only sensible way of resolving this
> issue once and for all.

Yeah, it seems clear that we need somebody to do that, given that
Kevin Grittner has been inactive for awhile.  Even if the known
problems can be resolved by drive-by patches, I think this area
needs an ongoing commitment from someone.