Re: snapshot too old issues, first around wraparound and then more.

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: snapshot too old issues, first around wraparound and then more.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 4:59 PM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> The primary issue here is that there is no TestForOldSnapshot() in
> heap_hot_search_buffer(). Therefore index fetches will never even try to
> detect that tuples it needs actually have already been pruned away.

This is still true, right? Nobody fixed this bug after 14 months? Even
though we're talking about returning rows that are not visible to the
xact's snapshot?

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: snapshot too old issues, first around wraparound and then more.
Сообщение: Re: snapshot too old issues, first around wraparound and then more.