Re: kerberos/001_auth test fails on arm CPU darwin

От Nazir Bilal Yavuz
Тема Re: kerberos/001_auth test fails on arm CPU darwin
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 9/26/2022 2:14 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

> Maybe we should first try "krb5-config --prefix" to see if that gives an answer.

I tested that command on multiple OSes and it was correct for freeBSD,
debian and openSUSE.

I don't have macOS so I tried to use CI for running macOS VMs(both arm
and Intel CPU):
When "krb5-config" binary is used from brew or MacPorts installations'
path it gives the correct path but there is another "krb5-config" binary
at "/usr/bin/krb5-config" path on the macOS VMs, when this binary is
used while running "krb5-config --prefix" command run it gives "/" as
output. This issue can be related about the CI VMs but I couldn't check it.

Regards,
Nazir Bilal Yavuz