Re: kerberos/001_auth test fails on arm CPU darwin

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: kerberos/001_auth test fails on arm CPU darwin
Дата
Re: kerberos/001_auth test fails on arm CPU darwin  (Nazir Bilal Yavuz <byavuz81@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Bilal Yavuz <byavuz81@gmail.com> writes:
> It seems that kerberos is installed at the '/opt/homebrew/opt/krb5' path on
> ARM CPU darwin instances instead of the '/usr/local/opt/krb5' path.

I think this also needs to account for MacPorts, which would likely
put it under /opt/local/sbin.  (I wonder where /usr/local/opt/krb5
came from at all -- that sounds like somebody's manual installation
rather than a packaged one.)  Maybe we should first try
"krb5-config --prefix" to see if that gives an answer.