Re: Are you working on both pentaho and postgresql?

От Wim Bertels
Тема Re: Are you working on both pentaho and postgresql?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Ji,

normally this works,
with some of my students i use this combination of pdi and pg, starting
out with
https://www.packtpub.com/product/pentaho-data-integration-quick-start-guide/9781789343328
(PDI 8, but the same applies with PDI 9)

basically: reading/writing to plain pg from pdi should be ok in my
experience

--
mvg,
Wim Bertels