Re: 9.2RC1 wraps this Thursday ...

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: 9.2RC1 wraps this Thursday ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 08/23/2012 12:40 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> I wrote:
>> ... I really can't take responsibility for any of this since
>> I don't have a Windows development environment.  One of the Windows-
>> hacking committers needs to pick this issue up.  Anyone?
>
> [ crickets ]
>
> I guess everybody who might take an interest in this is out sailing...

If it's critical I can do some test builds, but I burned my Windows dev
env down during a recent upgrade and (thankfully) haven't had a reason
to re-create it yet so it'd take me a little while.

> Accordingly, I don't think this is a release-blocker, so I'm going to
> move it to the non-blocker section of the open-items page.

Sounds sensible to me. It won't hurt anyone or damage data, so there's
little reason not to fix it in a point release.

--
Craig Ringer