Re: [HACKERS] Roadmap for FE/BE protocol redesign

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Roadmap for FE/BE protocol redesign
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
It's rumoured that Hiroshi Inoue once said:
> [...]

Ahh yes, you're right of course. The docs are a little sketchy on that
detail
(http://www.postgresql.org/docs/view.php?version=7.3&idoc=1&file=protocol-message-formats.html).
Regards, Dave

От: "Rob Fowler"
Сообщение: Re: embedded sql interface to ip address type