Re: CSS and XHTML

От Dave Page
Тема Re: CSS and XHTML
Дата
Список pgsql-www
It's rumoured that Michael Glaesemann once said:
> Hello all!
>
> On Monday, November 10, 2003, at 01:46 AM, Andreas Grabmüller wrote:
>
>> You can find some stats at
>> http://www.postgresql.org/stats/
>
> Thanks for the stats. I noticed that the Report Magic analysis dates
> from March. Is there anything more recent? Or might not it matter?

March is when the first version of the new site went live on the new
server we setup.
>> I think it would be good to have a XHTML compatible site. But as it
>> seems the site structure will change (if we decide to merge the
>> sites), it might be better if you wait for this new structure before
>> redoing the (X)HTML to avoid double work...
>
> I'm all for avoiding double work. When is a decision to be made on
> merging sites? With the merge, will there by a style redesign as well?

It's not so much when we merge, but when we transition. At some point,
onece we're happy with Andreas' new framework & style, we will move to it.
Incidently, unless Andreas objects, I see no reason why you cannot submit
patches for the new code to get it up to xhtml strict if you like (though
I have to wonder if we would have to use transitional - for example, iirc
there is no nowrap in strict).
Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: