Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Justin,

>  From memory, the OpenOffice.org surveys still run from the techdocs
> virtual machine too.  That may or may not be the case these days, I just
> don't remember.

Really?   I thought that they were running from one of Sun's machines.   Will
check with Cristian.

If we're hosting the surveys, I want a "Powered by PostgreSQL" bug on them,
dammit.   Those get 21,000 views a week.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions