Query history

От Michal Kozusznik
Тема Query history
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
While trying to use query history, I found 2  issue limiting  the power
of this feature:

A)
query history is filled by whole script, not only but queries run. It
fills query history by the same script multiple times even if script is
not changing.
How to reproduce:
1. Use following script
SELECT 1;
SELECT 2;

2. Select first line and execute.
3. Select second line and execute
4. Check query history - the whole script is stored on 2 slots on query
history

There are 2 possible ways of how it should work:
1. store only executed part of script
2. make sure that the same script is not already stored (valid also for
suggestion #1)

B)
Only one query history exists - same for all defined servers. I would
like to see separate history for each server.
I found useless to use queries from db on another one while both
databases may be significantly different

with regards
Michal Kozusznik