Re: DBD-pg - server closed the connection unexpectedly

От Frank Bax
Тема Re: DBD-pg - server closed the connection unexpectedly
Дата
Re: DBD-pg - server closed the connection unexpectedly  (Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com>)
Список pgsql-interfaces
At 03:20 PM 3/7/07, Tom Lane wrote:

>Frank Bax <fbax@sympatico.ca> writes:
> > Here is a portion of my script.  The system() call executes successfully
> > once, then script crashes.  Any ideas why this would happen.
>
>What shows up in the postmaster log?  Can you get a stack trace from the
>(presumably) crashing backend?

Backend is not crashing.  When I looked at log on this busy system, I found
out this version is producing numerous warnings about escape sequences in
other scripts.  I will attempt to clean that up; so I can isolate
messages.  I see a few messages about "unexpected EOF on client
connection"; but I am not certain that they are from my problem script.

I will also try Greg's suggestion about creating a "simple reproducible
test case".

BTW: is there a way to timestamp the messages in log?

Сообщение: Re: DBD-pg - server closed the connection unexpectedly
Сообщение: Re: DBD-pg - server closed the connection unexpectedly