Re: pg_autovacuum

От Adam Kavan
Тема Re: pg_autovacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-general

>And you restarted the postmaster since activating these non-standard
>config options? Are you sure that *this* postgresql.conf file is what is
>used by the database on startup?
>

>Jan

Yes and yes, I tried changing the lines right above these about logging
statistics information and restarted postmaster, I got a bunch of
information in my logs, indicating that I am using the right conf file, but
I had no luck with getting information on the number of inserts.

--- Adam Kavan
--- akavan@cox.net