pg_autovacuum

От Adam Kavan
Тема pg_autovacuum
Дата
Re: pg_autovacuum  ("Matthew T. O'Connor" <matthew@zeut.net>)
Список pgsql-general
I decided to try pg_autovacuum and am having a problem.  It never analyzes
or vacuums.  I looked at the code and had it display

printf("%s,%s,%s\n",PQgetvalue(res, j, PQfnumber(res,
"n_tup_ins")),PQgetvalue(res, j, PQfnumber(res,
"n_tup_upd")),PQgetvalue(res, j, PQfnumber(res, "n_tup_del")));

All of these values are always 0 for all tables irregardless of activity on
the tables.  Any clue what could be causing this?  In postgresql.conf I have :

# - Query/Index Statistics Collector -

stats_start_collector = true
#stats_command_string = true
#stats_block_level = true
stats_row_level = true
stats_reset_on_server_start = false

which is fine if I am correct.  Am I missing something?  I am using
7.4beta2 but the same problem occurred yesterday with 7.4beta1.

--- Adam Kavan
--- akavan@cox.net