Why am I getting a "cursor already in use" error?

От CLIFFORD ILKAY
Тема Why am I getting a "cursor already in use" error?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I am trying to create a PL/PGSQL stored proc in PostgreSQL 7.3.2 on
Mandrake 9.1. I keep getting a "cursor already in use" error even though I
only open the cursor once, fetch using that cursor, and then close the
cursor when I am finished with it. Why is this happening? I have pasted the
code at <http://www.paste.msunix.org/index.php?view=3012>.

Regards,

Clifford Ilkay
Dinamis Corporation