Re: Httpd2.0 / PHP / PostgreSQL

От Frank Bax
Тема Re: Httpd2.0 / PHP / PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-php
At 12:18 AM 12/10/02, sharmad@softhome.net wrote:
>Hi all,
>     I have installed redhat8.0 on my system. When i made phpinfo.php file
> containing <? phpinfo(); ?> and ran the script it just doen't connect to
> the pgsql database although all servers are started (httpd and
> postgresql) and the php-pgsql rpm too is there.
>     I can query the database at the command prompt but not from the
> brower. Can anyone tell me whats wrong
>     This problem doesn't exist in redhat 7.1 or so

Have a closer look at your phpinfo output ... One of the first items
displayed is "Configure Command"  - it contains a bunch of things like
--with-xx and/or --without-xxx
Does it say --with-pgsql or --without-pgsql - if "without", then php was
not compiled with support for postgresql.

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: