Re: JDBC + PostgreSQL + LargeObjects

От Doug Fields
Тема Re: JDBC + PostgreSQL + LargeObjects
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Your problem is very simple.

You cannot allow ANYTHING other than the image to go out via the JSP.

In your example given, You have a whole lot of whitespace going out.

I suggest you put, guarding each newline, <%-- at the end of the line and
--%> at the beginning of
the next - or just merge the tags, e.g.:

<%@ page import="java.io.*" %><%@
page import="java.sql.*" %><%@
page import="org.postgresql.largeobject.*" %><%
// rest of code...
%><%-- DO NOT END WITH A NEWLINE!!! --%>

Note that you can also combine multiple import statements into one with
code such as:

import="java.io.*,java.sql.*,org.postgresql.largeobject.*".

Cheers,

Doug