Re: JDBC + PostgreSQL + LargeObjects

От Paulo Delgado
Тема Re: JDBC + PostgreSQL + LargeObjects
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Oh, i don't get an error message, instead, i see on the browser, the icon for a "not an image".
I tried to wget it, and the newly downloaded file does not match the size of the original image, and i cannot open it
withan image viewer.
I used the same SQL sentence using the console (the terminal), and using lo_export, and the exported image is correctly
exported.