Re: Unicode transformation for Mac OS X

От Rolf Heckendorn
Тема Re: Unicode transformation for Mac OS X
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Barry

At 10:36 18.01.02 -0800, Barry Lind wrote:
>Rolf,
>
>This should work.  What version are you using?  And what character set is
>the database you are testing against using?  (to get the character set of
>the database do 'select getdatabaseencoding()')
>
>thanks,
>--Barry

Thank you for your tip. Actually I have solved my problem just now. I
startet my servlet engine (Tomcat) with "java -Dfile.encoding=8859_1" and
everything works fine. The problem was not with the jdbc driver but with
the character encoding of the "Reader" and "Writer" classes of java.

Thanks & Regards
Rolf