Re: 'Universal' schedule table defintion

От Lincoln Yeoh
Тема Re: 'Universal' schedule table defintion
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'd figure a look at some of those open source calendar/schedule/reminder
programs might be helpful. You could try using yahoo calendars for some
insight.

You should be able to describe the repeating and nonrepeating stuff -
monthly, weekly, every X day, every X etc.

But I have no idea how one would do stuff like new moon sightings
(start/end of Muslim fasts - national holidays in some places) though,
especially when it could depend on local atmospheric conditions where the
official sighting is done.

So I figure you'd always need a text field for notes e.g. "subject to change".

Universal looks difficult to me.

Link.