Re: no space left on device

От Lincoln Yeoh
Тема Re: no space left on device
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Also check if the user which postgresql is running as has permissions/quota
to write.

If that sort of stuff is fine, then maybe it's a bug - since you have 4GB left.

Try filling up 2GB+ of that 4GB free, then try again. If it now works then
you've found a bug somewhere, whether in Postgresql or elsewhere.

Good luck,
Link.