Re: Where are user defined functions stored?

От Hilary Forbes
Тема Re: Where are user defined functions stored?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Tom

Many thanks.  Suppose I now want to know if there are any user defined functions set up in my database?  I was rather
hopingI could do something simple like

\df

to get a list of **user** defined functions rather as \dt gives me a list of my tables and not the complete list of all
thesystem tables as well.  Is there a way of achieving this?

Hilary

At 10:40 23/09/2005 -0400, you wrote:

>Hilary Forbes <hforbes@dmr.co.uk> writes:
>> How can I easily get to see the definition of a user defined function
>> please?
>
>Look in pg_proc.

Hilary Forbes
The DMR Information and Technology Group  (www.dmr.co.uk)
Direct tel 01689 889950 Fax 01689 860330
DMR is a UK registered trade mark of DMR Limited

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: