Re: Where are user defined functions stored?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Where are user defined functions stored?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hilary Forbes <hforbes@dmr.co.uk> writes:
> Many thanks.  Suppose I now want to know if there are any user defined functions set up in my database?  I was rather
hopingI could do something simple like

> \df
> to get a list of **user** defined functions rather as \dt gives me a list of my tables and not the complete list of
allthe system tables as well.  Is there a way of achieving this?

You could do something like\df public.*
although if your functions are scattered through a bunch of different
schemas it'd get a bit tedious.  Or try looking at the catalog for
yourself, eg

select oid::regprocedure, prosrc from pg_proc
where pronamespace != (select oid from pg_namespace                      where nspname = 'pg_catalog');

This essentially implements the rule "system functions are those in
pg_catalog".  You might want to exclude stuff in information_schema
as well.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Hilary Forbes
Сообщение: Re: Where are user defined functions stored?
От: Axel Rau
Сообщение: Re: Updating cidr column with network operator