Re: create language vbs

От Tim Finch, FosterFinch Ltd
Тема Re: create language vbs
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
> > if possible create language vbs (visual basic script) in
> > postgresql for windows ? In pgsql-general archivie don't have answere.
>
>I doubt this is easily possible, even if it is, it's way outside the work of
>this group.

interesting thought though.. mind you I suppose that the true-U guys
writing the postmaster would balk at the thought of a M$ language being
used as a back end procedural language. But it would instantly win many
potential users if they thought writing the serverside functions was in a
well known language....
Anyway as you say, not a pgAdmin issue so I'll stop wasting thread space.

Tim Finch,
FosterFinch Ltd
http://www.fosterfinch.co.uk