Re: java.sql.SQLException, message FATAL 1: This

От Peter V. Cooper
Тема Re: java.sql.SQLException, message FATAL 1: This
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
This is a similar message to the problem I have been trying to get info on.
I have a static connection between the JVM/JDBC Driver and postgres
at a site where the JVM and postgres are on physically separate machines
I loose the connection every night of inactivity. I posted the query here and
was asked the same question. I have not gotten that info back yet from my
sources. Keep me posted as well *Please*.