Re: newbB: Howto tell if jdbc is compiled-in?

От Peter V. Cooper
Тема Re: newbB: Howto tell if jdbc is compiled-in?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
JP, I am running Linux RH 7.2, Apache (came with RH7.2 - don't know the
number), Tomcat 3.2.3
and postgresql 7.2. All seems to be working fine. I have not stress tested
it yet or put it in
a live site. A beta site is next. Can't vouch for anything above 3.2.3 on
Tomcat as I had problems
with 3.2.4 and backed it down a level. Others on this list have mentioned
Tomcat 4.X. Chime up.
I still know of a site that has problems with a persistent connection to
the database over a wan
timing out but have been unable to flush out answers here. My config needs
only the JVM,DB, and JDBC driver on the same machine for now. Lan later and
Wan even further out. By then I
should have or program a solution. Good luck - the above config seems to
work fine.