Re: New to Postgresql - Backend timeout /JDBC

От Peter V. Cooper
Тема Re: New to Postgresql - Backend timeout /JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
That is an interesting comment. I do not know the answer but I will find out.
I had a similar problem with the Oracle connection when it was put on a VPN.
I believe you may be correct that a firewall or VPN might be involved in the
scenario. I am trying to simulate the problem before I put in an installation
and have an unhappy customer. I thank you for your comments, since you
keep open connections across disparate networks then I feel better about
my upcoming installation. The install site has the PG server on a 192.168.1.X
and the JDBC Client on a 192.168.2.X with a high speed router in between.

Thanks again.