Re: New to Postgresql - Backend timeout /JDBC

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: New to Postgresql - Backend timeout /JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Peter,

There really is no difference as far as the jvm/jdbc driver are
concerned. They don't know they are on a local machine, or a remote
machine. I keep connections open across machines for days.

Are you using ipchains, or some other firewall software that could be
shutting down an idle connection?

Dave