Re: unicode in 7.1

От Culley Harrelson
Тема Re: unicode in 7.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
What would be the proper encoding?  Essentially anything goes with the data
in this database-- I had language aid material that could potentially be
for any language you can type.

I don't think java is the issue-- from pgsql in the shell you get a
question mark ? for your most basic accented character.

culley