Re: Postgresql unit

От James Loh
Тема Re: Postgresql unit
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Actually, Sergey has done the conversion earlier for Zeos.
Earlier, when I didn't see dlopen, dlsym and dlclose in ZLibPgSql.pas,  I
assume that his unit wasn't working. So, I started from first principle.
However, Sergey's unit works.
Obviously, Borland must have wrapped around dlopen, dlsym and dlclose with
LoadLibrary, GetProcAddress and FreeLibrary.